Thursday, September 18, 2003

K, I don't usually remember dreams and I kinda wish I hadn't remembered this one 'cause it was really freaky to me. The first part was just weird and a little fraky, but the last part really freaked me out. Allow me to explain. If you don't know the names, don't worry, it's no big deal, it just makes it easier to explain. Andrea and Mandy were standing out in the parking lot of the 2 s dorms. Looking west, I saw a big fire cloud twisting together like a tornado. I pointed it out to Andrea because she had seen it come before. It stopped above us and changed into the shape of an alien. At some point something happened to Mandy. She just wan't herself. I tried dumping some icy drink over her head, but hse wasn't really affected. (This was done on the steps going into the school. As Mandy and I went into the school, Darlene Pinter also seemed to have been taken over and was swinging a bat at me. All of a sudden I had a bat too, but then as I was hitting her bat to defend myself, she ended up with 2 bats. The only thing that was kind of working for me was that it seemed to surprise her when I actually hit her with my bat. Then I decided to hit one of her bats so that another one would appear so I could have 2 as well. As I hit her bat, another one shot out and went behind the least used cafeteria door. When I went to get it, I saw Katie Verhaeghe who wasn't completely taken over, but a little bit still. As I was fighting of Darlene by the cafeteria, I was suddenly away from her and following Katie towards the chapel. It was almost completely dark this whole time. Scott Francis was standing by one of the first chapel doors, but Katie walked right by him. On my way past, I poked Scott with the on bat I still had (I don;t know what happened to the other one) and I said, "Looking for someone?" while pointing at Katie. As he went to get her, I hid by the washrooms by the chapel till they walked past again. I then heard Scott say to Katie, "Step into my ____" (I don't remember what he called it) while holding the door open for her. I then remembered that I had known about the chapel before, that it was full of demons. Like, FULL of them. I ran in there, right up front to the middle because that's where they were strongest and I began to mutter Jesus' name. As I was doing so, the demons began to overpower me and stop me from saying anything. I yelled, "Jesus!" once, waking myself up. So that was at like 5:20 this morning, so I didn't bother going back to sleep.

No comments: