Thursday, September 11, 2003

One thing that sucks about not being married is that when I read books on marriage and sit in my Marriage and Family Counselling class, I have trouble truly understanding. All I am able to do right now is allow the concepts to fillmy mind and apply them to the friendships and what not that I do have. I know it's not the same, but it's all I can do for now. There are things I learned I still have to deal with, including forgiving certain people and asking for forgiveness from certain people. I pray that I will have the courage to do these things,yes so I can move on with life, but also because these are things that Christ asks of me.
One thing I learned about marriage last semester, which gave me a greater desire to get married, is that the marriage relationship is a way to further my relationship with God, which is the greatest desire of my life and hopefully always will be.

No comments: