Monday, September 22, 2003

So I get back from church yesterday and instead of taking my bible to my room, I just put it on the shelf inside the school. After lunch I went back to the dorm and decided to make a phone call. When I got off the phone, I went back in my room and saw my bible sitting on my bed (which I just spelled bead, but anyways). I was so confused because I didn’t remember coming into my room before I made the phone call. I played it over in my head a couple times: came upstairs, went to go through the door by the phone to go to my room, but decided to make the call before going to my room. I was sure that was what happened, but I couldn’t understand how my bible got in my room, so I just decided I was crazy and had actually put my bible in my room before phoning. Later, at supper, my friend says: “You left your bible on the shelf, so I put it in your room for you.” Unbelievable! I explained my side of the story, then we laughed and laughed and laughed! A few minutes later, that same friend says to another friend of ours: “Hey! You’ve got 4 fingers and a thumb…you’re normal!” We were just like “WHAT???” then continued to laugh some more. And finally, sitting around the table in the dorm, another says: “The farthest I’ve been into Manitoba is 6 hours into BC.” After the big cloud of confusion lifted, laughter broke out yet again! Needless to say, this was a day of strange conversations and much, MUCH laughter!

No comments: