Saturday, September 27, 2003

Those who knew me before March this year know that I usually cry over everything and anything. Since that time, however, I have found it nearly impossible to cry. Only one person made me cry when school was over last year and until last night I hadn't cried since (that I remember). While watching What A Gi.rl Wants last night, I was doing fairly well, until the end. I didn't cry cry, but tears ere there for about a minute. I was feeling really meh last night, so before I went to bed I asked one of the s to pray for me. She asked me what was going on and I said I didn't really know, so she just began to pray. She began praying in tongues and the tears started flowing again, a little bit. She told me about a picture God gave her and the description was right on target. Everything she prayed for after that was also right on with how I was feeling, even though I hadn't really realized it. After she prayed, she was just talking with me and the things she was saying were exactly what I needed to hear. God had met me where I was, in a way that I could understand. I went back to my room, curled up and cried for a while. It felt really good. I went to bed, resting in God's love. ... This afternoon someone I look up to came to visit at the school for an hour or two while passing through on her way home. She used to work at the school and in less than a year she impacted my life so much. I miss having her here, but I know that she is where God wants her.

No comments: