Monday, September 15, 2003

What a beautiful carefree day yesterday! Things got started at church where the congregation was challenged to set aside anything that hindered us from having God at the centre of our lives. This did not crush me as it could have because God had dealt with me in that area the previous two days. Next was lunch. Sunday lunches at FGBI are almost guaranteed to include chicken (my favorite). After great food and a bit of chit chat, me and some friends headed to the city (Saskatoon) for a movie. Back home I would never even consider driving 2 hours to go watch a movie, but I guess that's 'cause there's no need to. We watched Finding Nemo, then proceeded to Subway where we spent about an hour and a half of our time due to expired bags of chips and the "need" for freshly baked cookies. Two hours later we arrive back home (school, whatever) safely. Safely being the key word there since there were a couple people in the car who thought it was imperative that we pray before we leave (bad feeling or something). I have learned that prayer before a trip is a great idea, and who knows what would've happened if we hadn't. An all s day...it was great!

No comments: